Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Analyze a Top Blog


There were a few blogs that I found to be interesting while I was researching some other television addict blogs. The blog that I found to be the most interesting and informative is Check Out Meghan's Blog. Although she might not be an expert or anything on the subject, her blog is all about the different shows that I am interested in as well. She has been writing her blog since September of 2010 so I feel as though she has found her rhythm and really knows what she is talking about. Also, she write about some of the same show that I like such as Lying Game, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Pretty Little Liars, Desperate Housewives, Switched at Birth, and many more. She hasn’t been into her blog as much lately but I think that her information is interesting.  I like that she is honest and really talking about things that are important to her. I have found some information on here that may even help me write some more stuff on my blog. I am interested in everything that television has to offer so instead of talking about shows I will try to find some reviews of shows as well. I will try to keep you all updated as much as I can, so please stay tuned everyone. I like writing about television since it is something that I am really interested and passionate about. I will try to keep this blog as interesting as I can, but I am sure that there will be times when you might not agree to what I am staying. Just read and be interested everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment