The show Duck Dynasty is hilarious.
This show is about the Robertson’s the family of Duck Commander who
invented the duck call. It consists of showing the family living their everyday
lives. You wouldn’t think that it would be that funny, but with how old
fashioned Phil and Si are they definitely make the show very entertaining. Also, the two brothers Willie and Jase are
now in charge of running the business because their father Phil is retired.
Willie is the CEO and Jase is in charge of making all the duck calls. Even
though Jase always says that he wants more responsibility, every time that
Willie gives it to him he messes everything up. Phil and Si are always trying
to teach the grandchildren lessons and making them less yuppy.
The family goes
through different challenges every episode, from talking to the children’s
classes, taking a huge order to another city, making a cooking DVD, going frog
and squirrel hunting, fighting off alligators, as well as having a fishing
challenge and much more this show never seems to amaze me. It makes me laugh
every week and I am really excited to find out that the Robertson’s have
decided to sign on for another season of 26 episodes. Check out this article
that I found about the Robertson Family renewing their television series for about
season. Get excited everyone it is time to watch some more craziness of this
entertaining family. I know I am I definitely can’t wait for what the new
season will have to offer! You need to start watching this show everyone you will not be disappointed.
No comments:
Post a Comment