I think
that I may have a problem with the amount of different shows that I watch. I
don’t think that I can even name all of the shows that were on my DVR over the
last year. To name a few are: One Tree Hill, 90210, Gossip Girls, Grey’s
Anatomy, Private Practice, Melissa and Joey, Secret Life of the American
Teenager, Real Housewives of Orange County, Bachelor, Bachelorette, Rookie
Blue, Pretty Little Liars, Switched at Birth, The Lying Game, Baby Daddy, Tough
Love New Orleans, Modern Family, Teen Mom, Top Shot, Sons of Anarchy and a few
more.
I think that liking this many shows makes it
hard to stay on top of them, but thank goodness for DVR. I would be lost
without it that is for certain. I think that my addiction is a little much, but
with the breaks that they have for the shows makes it seem as if there isn’t as
much at a time. During the school year
going full time and working almost full time it made it very difficult to keep
up with all my shows, but I eventually got all caught up. It is a good thing
because my television is going to be cancelled in a week or so and I will be without
it for about 3 weeks. I don’t know what I am going to do but I am sure that I
will be able to survive it. Well I just hope that I will be able to survive the
few weeks without, but thank goodness that I will be able to use the internet
and be able to be caught up and inform you all of my information. Here is a great article all about How Much TV is too Much??
Go and read it if you are interested in what scientists have to say about watching too much TV.
No comments:
Post a Comment