What can I say about this show? Well
let’s start off talking about the love triangle between Stephen, LC, and
Kristin. Stephen just goes between the two of them like it is nothing, one
minute it is Kristin and the next LC it is hard to keep up with who he is
dating this week. I think that Stephen and LC should have made it work though, I
felt as if they were a better fit together. Although, Kristin and Stephen make
a more entertaining show with their fighting and making up every other day.
f you have been missing this show and want to get caught up you can visit
the MTV website and watch all your favorite episodes, or you can set up your
DVR and watch them every day. I have recently started to watch it again, but I
will not be able to stay caught up because we will be cancelling our television
next week. I will just have to keep you all updated by using the internet to
watch all my favorite shows. I do not know what I am going to do though I will
be lost without my television.
Season one ends with the seniors all graduating and going on to bigger things,
but LC decides that after a semester away she doesn’t like school and decided
to come back home. This ruins any chance that she ever had with Stephen because
he is still in San Francisco and she is at home all alone and bored. On her birthday
weekend in season two Stephen, Dieter, LC and LC’s friend go to Mexico and LC
and Stephen spend some quality time together alone. This show makes me feel
really old because it was aired in 2004, wow that was a long time ago. Whenever
I visited Orange County when I was younger I would always try to find some of
the places that they were at on TV and I thought it was awesome to be there.
This was a great show and I was sad when it ended after only 2 seasons.
No comments:
Post a Comment