I love the show Beverly Hills 90210. I didn’t start watching when it first started or anything since I was really young, but when I got older I definitely got really into the show. This show lasted ten years and it was a great show. Last year in my house we recorded every episode on Soap Net and we were so addicted to watching it that we had a huge amount of them on our DVR at all times. I would like to watch at least 2 episodes a day, but sometimes I wouldn’t have time and would find myself watching about 5 or 6 of them at a time. I felt as if I couldn’t miss an episode and if an episode didn’t record for some reason I would be very upset about it. If you have never watched the show before I would recommend watching it, because it is full of drama and all kinds of twisted love stories.
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
An Old but Goody- Beverly Hills 90210
I love the show Beverly Hills 90210. I didn’t start watching when it first started or anything since I was really young, but when I got older I definitely got really into the show. This show lasted ten years and it was a great show. Last year in my house we recorded every episode on Soap Net and we were so addicted to watching it that we had a huge amount of them on our DVR at all times. I would like to watch at least 2 episodes a day, but sometimes I wouldn’t have time and would find myself watching about 5 or 6 of them at a time. I felt as if I couldn’t miss an episode and if an episode didn’t record for some reason I would be very upset about it. If you have never watched the show before I would recommend watching it, because it is full of drama and all kinds of twisted love stories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment