Thursday, June 28, 2012

History Channel: Top Shot


Top Shot is a show all about shooting and is not usually something that I would watch. I started watching it because my boyfriend did and I actually enjoy it a lot. It is all about competition so that is something that I am passionate about. I think that competition is what life is all about and if you don’t compete for something it makes life kind of boring. The show starts on individual and everyone shoots to get onto teams, and when the teams are split up they are blue and red. Each week they compete and the team that loses has to send two people in to be sent home that week. This past season the blue team started off bad and was losing a lot of people, but then that battled back and ending up being pretty close.

Also, this was the first time in history that a woman made it to the individual challenge part when they all then wear green shirts. She was a tough competitor every week and really showed everyone that she deserved to be on the show.  A woman has never won the competition and usually there is only one on each team which doesn’t seem fair there should be just as many men and woman in my eyes. Each week though the marksmen go through different challenges and compete to be the best on Top Shot. History Channel is a great channel and I enjoy watching other shows such as Top Gear, American Pickers, Storage Wars, Pawn Stars and a few more to name. I watch all different kinds of television as you can tell and I guess that is why I am most likely an addict.

If you want to find more information about the Top Shot or any other show on the History Channel visit their site and find everything that you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment