This is another newer show that is on Lifetime Network. This show literally
makes me want to cry every time that I watch it because it is just so sad to
watch all these families missing their loved ones so much. This show kind of
strikes me a little bit more right now than it usually does, because right now
my boyfriend is gone for two months training in South Dakota. I know it is not
close to seven months or a year but it is definitely hard not to talk to him
every day as I was before he left. I know that this blog right now has nothing
to really do with being addicted to television, but I am sure that anyone
reading this blog could probably relate or will relate to at sometime in their
lives. I am trying to not think about
not being able to talk to him or see him but it just doesn’t quite work that
well. I miss him a lot, just as if any of these people on the show are feeling
every time they are not able to talk to their special loved ones. This is a
reality show that doesn’t seem as if any of it is staged or made up because these
are real people who have true feelings. I think that this show is amazing and just
shows how much the world feels about their true heroes in the United States
Military. If you do not cry at least during one episode you absolutely do not
have a heart.
If you are interested in watching special
coming home videos check out the web site at Lifetime Network: Coming Home.
No comments:
Post a Comment