I first want to start off with the fact that I am addicted
to television and I am starting this blog because of a class but I am also very
interested in everything that has to deal with hit television shows. I probably watch between 15-25 shows and who
knows, I might even watch more than that.
I think that being interested in watching so many television shows at
times may decrease my interests in other things such as reading or other
hobbies, but I really enjoy watching these shows. I think that TV is a good escape when my own
life isn’t going quite as I had pictured it to go, such as watching the
bachelor or bachelorette no don’t we all wish that we could have such
extravagant and outrageous dates all the time. I know that it could never
actually happen to me but just being able to watch them and live in their lives
is good enough for me. Being so involved
in watching so many television shows can sometimes make you feel as if you are
escaping you own life and able to live someone else’s life. Television is the
perfect getaway when you want to shut yourself off from the rest of the world. I find myself talking about television shows
just as much as my own life at times, it sounds crazy but I can definitely say
that I am addicted with all that television has to offer. There are some shows
that I have been watching since the beginning and some that I have just now
started to watch, but I can say this if enjoy the show it will definitely be
put on my recording list just so I don’t miss it with the busy life that I
have.
No comments:
Post a Comment