The show Greek was on television for 4 seasons, and it was a show that I
really enjoyed. It was all about the
Greek life at the college that these students all attended. It was a love
triangle between Cappie, Casey, and Evan. The show starts off as Casey and Evan
being a couple and then throughout the show she goes back and forth between the
two guys. I always wanted her to be with Cappie all along. The show not only was about their love lives,
but was about their life on the Greek circuit of sororities and
fraternities. It was a great show and I
was sad when they decided to end it with its fourth and final season. Ashley and Casey were best friends and did
everything together including living together and running the sorority. Rusty
and his friend Calvin lived together at the beginning of the show they decided
to both join fraternities but they both chose separate frats so their
friendship was tested many times. I
think that maybe the producers just didn’t have anything else to write about,
but there were some things that could have ended differently. The show ended
with Cappie and Casey being together as well as Rebecca and Evan. Also, Calvin
decided to change his major to accounting and Ashleigh and Rusty start dating.
Casey and Rusty siblings so before they start their relationship, they get her
blessing. Casey quits law school at CRU and moves to Washington, DC with Cappie
after he finally graduated from college. He decides to pass the presidency of
the KT’s to Rusty and he is thrilled. It would have been nice to know what else
would happen to the rest of them, but all shows come to an end I suppose.
Check out the page for Greek if you ever miss the show or if
you want to find a video on what could have been on the show.
No comments:
Post a Comment