Thursday, June 21, 2012
Grey’s Anatomy Season Finale…
There were so many shows this spring that ended in such a
crazy way for the summer break. The
finale that screams out to me the most would be Grey’s Anatomy. I could not even believe that this plane
crash just came out of nowhere and that Lexie died so suddenly at the beginning
of the show. Also, that Mark, Derek, and
Arizona were all seriously injured in the plane crash as well. I was not
expecting this to happen, and the fact that at the end of the show they were
all still out in the middle of nowhere stranded has me feeling very worried
about what is to come in the premiere of season 9. I am excited to see what
everyone will be doing when the season starts and I hate that I have to wait
until the fall to find out. I am really interested
if everyone is going to leave and go to different hospitals still, especially
since I feel that Derek won’t even be able to do surgery anymore after he had
to break his own hand, and ouch that had to hurt really bad. It was very sad though when Cristina and
Meredith had that last match and was trying to light a fire, and then instantly
it went out. It makes me very eager to find out what is going to happen to
everyone. I am trying to be optimistic and let’s just hope that nobody else is
going to leave the show. Well I guess that
we will all have to wait until all of our television shows come back in the
fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment