Thursday, June 21, 2012

Some of my favorite shows in the Summer



There are a lot of television shows that end when summer begins, but there are other shows that are just for the summer. And thank goodness because I would be lost without some television shows to watch. Right now a few of my favorites are:


"Army Wives"

This show is drama times 100 and that is why I love it so much. I started watching this show from the beginning with my mom. I think the reason why I started was because at the time my boyfriend was in the army and I guess I felt like I understood some of the things that they were going through as I was going through some at the same time. Each year there is either somebody cheating on someone, new relationships, new family members, or even people dying. The season is on a short break right now and I can't wait for the new episode on Sunday night. The previews are showing David talking to his biological dad behind his parents back, Trevor worried about Roxie because she is now pregnant with twins, and what is going to happen to Claudia Joy during her surgery??


"Bachelorette"

Emily is a journey to find the man she will spend the rest of her life with. She has gone on some extravagant dates so far and is starting to make some really good connections with the guys. I personally like Sean and Arie and I am hoping that they will be making it close to the end. She is one lucky girl to be dating all of these guys, but she will definitely have a hard decision in the end on who to pick. Who do you guys think she is going to pick?? We will have to wait until the end to find out...


"Tough Love: New Orleans"

Steve Ward is the host of the show and he is teaching these women exactly what tough love is, they are put through a boot camp of several weeks and different challenges each week. It is entertaining to watch week by week and see how each of them is improving in making their relationships better. The season finale is coming up soon and I am sure there will be a lot of drama going on, and who is going to stay together and who is going to be moving on alone? We will just have to watch and find out what is going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment