Friday, July 13, 2012

12 Things I learned in ACC 255

There are alot of things that I learned in this course this summer and now I am going to list 12 things specifically that I learned. 1. How to create and maintain a blog. I had to do it for another one of your classes before but I didn't really get intto it. 2. How to create and maintain a web site. 3. How to add Google AdSense adds to my blog and web site. 4. How manage my time and get everything done in 4 weeks. 5. Ask questions when you need help because it is better to ask and feel stupid than not to ask at all and get it all wrong. 6. How to edit my web site each week and add new Pillar articles. 7. How to work with HTML codes and to use view source to find the HTML code you need to copy and paste your ads into your page. 8. How to write a "How To" Pillar article 9. How to write all the recommended blog posts and pillar articles. 10. How to monetize a website by adding AdSense ads to my articles. 12. How to make an e-book and development plan. This class was very interesting and I know that in the future if I need to make a web site or blog I will be better prepared in doing everythin that I learned this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment