Monday, July 9, 2012

Bachelor Pad

This is a show that was started because of the show the Bachelor and Bachelorette. This show has all past participant that have been on either of these shows. The show has gone for 2 seasons so far and is going to start with the third season right after the Bachelorette is over, which will be in a few weeks. I am excited because the last season was entertaining. It was full of drama and a lot of relationships and hook-ups. The show has all of the previous Bachelor's and Bachelorette's living in the same house and they compete each week to stay in the house. Then each week a girl and a guy are both voted off until there is a final couple. Dave and Natalie won the first season and received a great amount of cash a well as they started a great relationship. The second season Michael and Holly win the season as well and end up with some great money in their hands. This season was all about Jake, Vienna, and Kasey because there was still some unresolved feelings from their past relationship and that Vienna and Kasey has started dating since they has broken up. This season was full of drama and each week there was something new and crazy happening. I can't wait for this new season in a few weeks because I am sure that it will be full of all kinds of crazy drama. I have seen some information that this new season of the Bachelor Pad will have past members of the show as well as some fans that are crazy about the show. There are a set of twins who are joining the show who are fans and I am sure that they will start some of their own drama on the show. Also, there are some of the cast from the current Bachelorette Emily's show Khalon that everyone hated as well as Chris who just went home last week after hometown dates. This will be a show full of drama and I can't wait for it to start. Only a few more weeks until it starts though so I am super excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment