What does you guys think, is television a good thing for children to be
doing so much?
Well I think that children shouldn’t be watching as much television as they do
these days. It is bad for their health, eyes and their mind as well. If I were
a parent or whenever I become a parent I will not let my children watch a lot
of television, even though right now I watch way too many shows to count. Hopefully
by the time that I have children I will be out of this phase and will not be
watching as much television as I do now. I believe that I get my television
watching from my mother because she watches a lot of shows as well.
Children should not be wasting their time watching TV and playing video
games because it is going to damage their body and minds. They should be
outside playing and getting exercise when the weather permits them to do so. In
the summer I think that children should be outside not cooped inside watching
TV and playing games. They should play more board games and have more
involvement in academics that way they do not end up being like me an addict.
Parents should start this early and not get their children hooked on watching
television so young. Keep your children active, put them is clubs and sports
such as basketball, dance, gymnastics or anything that they are interested in
that doesn’t involve electronics. It is beneficial for children to get exercise
and to keep their minds active and television is not the answer to doing that. If your children are watching too much TV it
is time to do something about it. If you have any questions or comments please
post and we can discuss this topic.
No comments:
Post a Comment