Friday, July 6, 2012

Sneeze Page

In this blog I am going to recap on all of the episodes of the Bachelorette that I have been writing about since I started this blog. I started out by mentioning that The Bachelorette is one of my favorite shows on this summer and that I can’t wait to find out who she is going to choose at the end of her journey. The first week I started posting was the week that they spent in Croatia and Emily was starting to fall for some of the men. She sent Travis home that week as well as Ryan in a shocking one on one date that nobody was thinking that she would send him home. It was the best decision though because now she has some great guys left. The men participated in some games and Chris won an award and some alone time that week as well. The next post was promote another blog post when I talked about how great the show was and that if you aren’t watching it you definitely should be watching it. The following week’s episode had three one on one dates and a group date. During the group date she decided to send Doug home early and then Sean ended up receiving the rose on that date and Chris was really upset about it. He pulled her to the side and wanted to apologize right before the rose ceremony and she ended up keeping him another week so she could meet his family. The last blog was this week’s hometown dates where she was able to meet Chris, Arie, Jef, and Sean’s family. This was going to be a hard choice for her but as I mentioned in my other post she decided to send Chris home and he was devastated. All of the families loved her and opened her into their lives very easily. She will be going on the overnight dates next week and I will blog another to let you know what happens. I hope this blog has been a good recap if you haven’t been able to watch it lately and that now you are all caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment