Thursday, July 5, 2012
Television Series Marathons on TV
There are so many times that television series have a complete marathon on TV for an entire day. It is a great time to catch up on some of your shows if you haven’t had time to watch them and somehow they may have got deleted off of your DVR. I think that spending all day watching the same show over and over again is a lot of fun and whenever there are marathons on TV I enjoy watching them but that is as much as I can watch TV all day. I like to take the time to watch a marathon all day but I don’t always have enough time to take to watch an all day marathon. A lot of times they have a series marathon right before the season finale of that show. It makes it easy to catch up and figure out what is going on if you have missed a few shows or even if you have forgot what exactly has happened if the show was taking a short break. This week they are having a marathon of all the episodes of Pretty Little Liars from last season and it is good because a few of the episodes from last season I missed so I will be able to catch up and watch parts of the show that I wasn’t able to watch. I think that TV networks doing this are a very good aspect and are beneficial for anyone who is fan of that show. Also, soap net has breakfast in bed marathons every Saturday where you can watch all of your favorite episodes of the hottest shows such as One Tree Hill, Beverly Hill’s 90210 and now they are starting to play Gilmore Girls as well. I enjoy being able to watch my favorite shows on Saturday as well as other days of the week because if I am at home bored I know that I can always watch them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment