I have mentioned this before in one of my blogs but now I am going to talk
about all of my favorite shows that I am currently watching at this point
during the summer. I am watching a few shows on ABC Family, such as the Secret
Life of the American Teenager, Melissa and Joey, Pretty Little Liars and Baby
Daddy. Each of these shows is interesting even though the acting sometimes may
be a slight mediocre, but it doesn’t keep me from watching them. Pretty Little Liars is heating up and it will
be interesting to see what happens with these girls by the end of this season.
Also, I am watching a few shows on MTV as well such as Teen Mom and Jwow and
Snookie’s show, and the new Real World has just started as well. Teen mom is a
good show because it is showing young teens that are sexually active what you
will expect to happen when you have a child when you are that young. All of
them started on 16 and pregnant and we have been able to watch the girls grow
into women and others who have crashed and struggled tremendously trying to
raise a family and still be able to have a life. This show is full and drama
and each week there is something new to keep you interested. The other shows
have just started, but if you enjoyed Jersey Shore I am sure that Jwow and
Snookie will be just as entertaining for you to watch.
A few other shows that I am watching are Drop Dead Diva, Army Wives, The
Kardashian’s, Rookie Blue, and The Bachelorette. There are probably a few that
I forgot to mention, but these shows are still keeping me pretty busy during
the summer time. A few of them are coming to an end but I will still have
enough to fill my addiction. What shows
are you currently watching right now?
No comments:
Post a Comment