Wednesday, July 11, 2012
The Next few Weeks without TV
I am getting ready to move in at the end of the month and my roommates and I decided that we should cancel our cable and internet in order to save a little bit of money. It will be a good thing and will be able to save money but what am I going to do without it! I am going to be really bored that is for certain but I am sure that I will find something to do in my free-time. I can always rent some movies since I work at Family Video I can get them for really cheap. Right now in my free-time I have been working on this project so that is taking up a lot of time as well. Also, my old roommate has me over to her place all the time and I can always watch my shows over there or when I go there I can watch them online. I have many options for myself and I am sure I will be just fine without TV for a few weeks. Although it is making it a lot harder to write this blog because it is all about television and the shows that I am watching but I have been able to work around in and find what I need online. It is a good thing that on my of the show’s websites they have options to watch the full episode online otherwise I would be very lost right now without being able to watch my favorite shows. If you have any other ideas on what I could be doing with my free-time leave a comment and let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment