I love this show because I have never really been very lucky in the love
department. I don’t know exactly what it is that makes my relationships never
last, but this show can help me figure out maybe some of the things that I am
doing wrong. It might because I am too nice or I just let the guy that I am
dating do whatever he wants and don’t quite stand up for myself all the time,
but whatever it is I am eventually going to figure it out and become successful
in the love department.
This show is different than most relationship and dating shows because the
host Steve Ward will not put up with the women’s crap and tells them how it is.
Also, his mother is a great help to him in helping set the girls up with men
that are good for them. I know that I am guilty of going for the wrong guy as
well but that is what this show is about to find the right guy for them and that
will treat them right. If these women
can handle Steve’s Tough Love then they will be able to survive boot camp and
live great lives with a wonderful relationship. The reason that most of these
women are successful is because Steve knows what he is doing and doesn’t mess
around with these women.
Each week they go through different challenges to help them be more
successful with their relationship, as well as they are set up with me who
Steve thinks is a perfect match for them. If these women listen to him he knows
that they will find true love in their journey on this show. I have always
wanted to go on this show but now I am in a long committed relationship so let’s
hope that this one lasts long and that we end up being together forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment