Friday, July 13, 2012

Switched at Birth will be starting back September 3rd

I am really excited for this show to come back on because I feel like it has been forever since it was on. The show hasn’t aired since March 20, 2012 so this is probably why is seems forever because it has been almost 4 months since it has been on. It has been so long I might have to read up on some information to remember what happened during the last episode. I do remember that it was prom at Carlton and Emmett told Bay about cheating on her while they were at the away basketball game because he was drunk and didn’t know what he was doing. I don’t know what is going to happen but I really like those two together but we will have to wait and see what happens when the show comes back. During the finale Bay goes to see Angelo at the immigration jail and wants to be in her life, but what will happen with Angelo when the season starts back up. I think that what he did by just leaving in the last season was horrible and they shouldn’t forgive him because it was a bad decision. We will all just have to watch and see what is going happen though. We will see who ends up together in this season and what will happen with Bay and Emmett after the confession. Also, we will see what happens with Daphne and Wilke since he broke the news to her about moving away during the last episode. Tune in on September 3rd and you will be able to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment